We’ve Missed You!
To our wonderful patients,
While many things have changed during the COIVD-19 pandemic, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
- Our office has always followed strict infection control standards during this pandemic.
- Moving forward, you are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the clinic.
- Each staff is screened member before and after every shift.
- Appointments are spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- To maintain social distancing, we have installed a plexiglass shield in the reception area.
- We constantly sanitize all doors and areas.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and masks for patients.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and our team.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The DenTouch Dental Team.