DenTouch Dental Clinics
Invisalign and Orthodontics are used to help align a person’s teeth and jaw. These treatments use similar methods of putting a small but continuous amount of pressure on the teeth to bring them into their proper place. Some of the benefits of braces or Invisalign include straighter teeth, speech improvement, easier to clean teeth, more self-confidence, and more.
Not sure if orthodontics are the right step for you? Call us and book a consultation. We would love to talk to you about your smile, whether you need orthodontics, and what any potential next steps could be.
Our dental clinics near you can offer Invisalign as an option to help you achieve your desired smile. The following are some of the frequently asked questions that people may have about Invisalign.
- How much does it cost?
The cost of Invisalign depends on the type and amount of treatment that will be required. For a better estimate of what the approximate range for the cost of your orthodontic treatment, it is best to consult with one of our professional dentists.
- How long will I have to wear my Invisalign?
Much like the cost, the amount of time that each person has to wear their Invisalign is dependant on their individual needs. It is important to make sure that you wear your Invisalign the recommended daily amount in order to achieve the best results and to not prolong the process.
- Invisalign vs. Braces
- Invisalign offers a few benefits when compared to traditional braces. Invisalign allows people to take them out and not restrict their diet, they also require less visits to the dentist/orthodontist during the process, and Invisalign makes it easier to brush and floss your teeth.
- Traditional braces are able to fix more difficult to treat cases which Invisalign cannot, can treat your case in less time than Invisalign, and are able to have a better final result than Invisalign.
- It is best to ask your dentist/orthodontist about what option is suitable or the best option for you.
The main alternative to Invisalign is braces. Braces are a great way to help people boost their confidence about their smile in the long run. Some of the common questions that people may have about braces are below.
- What are some of the benefits of braces?
Braces have a number of benefits outside of aligning your teeth, such as reducing the risk of bone loss. Braces are also able to improve your digestion and improve your speech. Ask your dentist to learn more about the benefits of braces.
- Am I too old for braces?
No. An increasing amount of adults are deciding to get braces. It is never too late if you want to improve your smile. It is still recommended to talk to your dentist about your orthodontic options.
- Do I still need to see my dentist after I get braces?
Yes. It is perhaps even more appointment to keep your dentist appointments after you get your braces on as it can be more difficult to properly brush your teeth once they are on. By maintaining your regular dental clinic appointments, your dentist is also able to give you a second opinion on the progress of your treatment.
Book Online Today
Looking for a dentist in Winnipeg? We’re happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.