DenTouch Dental Clinics
Why are tooth fillings so important
The prospect of getting a filling can feel like a chore for many. You may find yourself putting it off or wondering why you need to have a filling in the first place, especially if your tooth doesn’t hurt (yet). Nonetheless, we strongly recommend you have your cavities filled at your earliest convenience, and here is why:
- Stop cavities from getting bigger.
- Prevent painful infections or abscesses.
- Cavities weaken your tooth. Fillings restore strength and durability.
- They save you money in the long run.
- Reduce sensitivity to hot and cold.
- Preserve your natural smile for as long as possible.
During the checkup the dentist will also check to make sure that there are no extra problems with your teeth or gums by performing a quick examination. The dentist will also perform an x-ray to help them see what is going on below the surface while checking for other things such as oral cancer and jaw alignment.
Book Online Today
Looking for a dentist in Winnipeg? We’re happily accepting new patients at our dental clinic! Contact us to get started today.